What is SD-WAN?
The software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) is a specific application of software-defined networking (SDN) technology that uses the method of leveraging the benefits of the cloud, the bandwidth of broadband and existing enterprise-wide network infrastructure to more efficiently and cost effectively transmit media (data, video, voice) and quickly access cloud applications from every location in the network. SD-WAN will first attempt to dynamically steer traffic to the best available link and if the available links show any transmission issues, they will immediately apply on-demand remediation to the link to ensure performance of the high priority applications.
Why choose SD-WAN for your business?
- Best overall value and functionality
- Agility and speed when adding locations
- Redundancy, scalability and fault tolerance
- Quality of experience for critical applications
- Simplification of operations
- Connectivity to other cloud-based solutions
- Dynamic bandwidth
- Cost effective upgrades
- Support whenever you need it
- Application acceleration and optimization
Give us a Call and Let our business services connect you to success.